Spicy chicken curry with green asparagus on rice
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 27 minutes
A great lunch or dinner of spicy chicken curry and green asparagus. The delicious rice acts as a perfect side dish here and goes wonderfully with the chicken. The chicken curry recipe is very easy and can be prepared well in advance.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 1 cup rice
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 200 g green asparagus
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp curry
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- oil, for frying
- cutting board
- wooden spatula
- rice cooker
- Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces.
- Fry the chicken pieces in batches for 2-3 minutes in a pan with oil.
- Cut the onion into medium-sized cubes and add to the meat.
- Cut the green asparagus into 3 pieces and add to the pan add.
- Fry everything under a lid for a few minutes.
- Add the sour cream, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour in some water.
- Stir well and simmer under a lid for another 5 minutes.
- The rice cook in salted water.
- Serve chicken curry with asparagus on rice.