Spicy cauliflower salad with cucumber, soy sauce and eggs
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
Crunchy vegetables, aromatic herbs, boiled eggs and flavorful sour cream dressing are all you need for this light and original one. Cauliflower salad not only tastes great, but is also quick and easy to make.
Please review recipe:
- 4 eggs
- 1 head cauliflower, small
- 1 cucumber
- 2-3 sprigs parsley
- 3-4 sprigs spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5-6 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- salt , to taste
- Boil the eggs, let them cool and peel them.
- Cut the eggs into small cubes using the egg slicer.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Cut the cucumbers into thin slices.
- Spring onions into rings and finely chop the garlic chop.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Mix the sour cream with the soy sauce, spring onions, parsley and garlic.
- Season to taste.
- Mix the vegetables with the eggs and the dressing.
- Stir the cauliflower salad thoroughly and Serve chilled.
- cutting board
- egg slicer