Spicy carrot balls finger food with cheese and almonds
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Potato Balls is a great . They taste savory and creamy with garlic and salad cream and have a nutty taste due to the roasted almonds.
Please review recipe:
- 2 carrots
- 200g cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp salad cream
- Salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 sprigs of dill
- 80-100g almonds, toasted, chopped
- Peel the carrots and coarsely grate.
- Mix the carrots and cheese in a bowl.
- Season with the salad dressing, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Chop up the dill and add.
- Add half the almonds and mix together.
- Scatter the other half of the nuts on a plate.
- Shape the carrot mixture into balls.
- Roll the carrot balls in the almonds.
- Garnish the carrot balls with dill as an appetizer and keep chilled until ready to serve.
You can also use other nuts such as hazelnuts instead of almonds.
- mixing spoon