Spicy breaded crucian carp fried in oil
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Very simple and easy to prepare, it is only fried in this recipe. Nevertheless, the fried crucians are wonderfully juicy and crispy on the outside, with or without a side dish, a wonderful and delicious meal for every fish lover.
Please review recipe:
- 1 kg crucian carp
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 120 g flour
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- Peel and gut the fish, removing the heads and tails.
- Make deep incisions on both sides with a knife.
- Salt and pepper the crucian carp inside and out.
- Then dust with flour.
- Cook the vegetable oil in a frying pan Heat.
- Fry the breaded crucians over high heat for 7-8 minutes on each side until golden.
- Garnish the fried crucians with fresh herbs.
- frying pan