Spicy bites with crab sticks, eggs and feta
Covered with a flavorful spread of seafood, aromatic herbs and cheese, these simple bites would look great on a celebratory table. Filling, tasty and flavorful, this snack is just the thing for seafood lovers. Slices of bread are fried until crisp, eggs are boiled, all the ingredients are chopped up and mixed together. The appetizers can already be arranged and served.
- 2 eggs
- 150 g feta cheese
- 150 g crab sticks
- 1 clove garlic
- 3-4 sprigs dill
- 1-2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 10-15 baguette slices
- 10-15 pitted black olives
- 3-4 sprigs of parsley
- Place the eggs in a saucepan of water and boil until hard.
- Then remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Peel and grate finely.
- Crush the feta with a fork.
- Grate 2/3 of the crab sticks and garlic.
- Chop the dill finely.
- Mix the eggs, feta, crab sticks, garlic, dill and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Toast the baguette in a dry pan for 2-3 minutes until the slices are golden brown.
- Cut the remaining crab sticks into small pieces .
- Spread the spread on the slices of bread.
- Serve the appetizers with pieces of crab, olives and parsley leaves immediately.
- cutting board
- frying pan