Spicy beetroot pesto with pasta, meat or sandwiches
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 85 minutes
Spicy beetroot pesto with a slight spiciness and rich flavor. It goes well with pasta, meat dishes, side dishes and even simple sandwiches. With an intense garlic flavor, aromatic and filling, this pesto will complement any dish beautifully.
Please review recipe:
- 1 kg beetroot
- 1 kg peppers
- 2-4 peppers
- 1¹⁄₂ kg tomatoes
- 2 heads of garlic
- 2 tbsp salt
- 100 g sugar
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 100 ml vinegar, 9%
- Wash all the vegetables.
- Peel the beetroot and garlic.
- De-seed the peppers and peppers.
- Put the beets, peppers, peppers, tomatoes and garlic through a meat grinder.
- Add more or less peppers, depending on taste .
- Place the vegetables in a saucepan.
- Salt, sprinkle with sugar and bring to a boil.
- Let the vegetables simmer over medium heat for 45 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Pour the oil and vinegar into the saucepan and Mix everything well.
- Prepare for another 10-15 minutes.
- Pour the pesto into sterilized jars and seal tightly.
- Turn the jars upside down, cover and allow to cool.
- Serve the beetroot pesto with meat dishes or side dishes.
- Meat grinder
- Sterilized glasses