Spicy bean salad with pickles, sausage and croutons
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
Spicy pickled cucumbers harmonize beautifully with sweetly cooked carrots in this bean salad, while lettuce leaves and beans give it a delicate flavor.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 1 carrot
- 100 g sausage, smoked or boiled
- 2 pickles
- 100 g lettuce leaves
- 220 g beans
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 40 g rye croutons
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- mixing spoon
- Place the carrots in boiling water and cook until tender, 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool, peel and dice.
- Dice the sausage and cucumber as well.
- Use your hands to tear the lettuce leaves into small pieces .
- Mix the carrots, sausage, cucumber, lettuce and beans together.
- Season everything with mayonnaise.
- Place the salad on a large plate and garnish with croutons.