Spicy antipasti with peppers, cream cheese, garlic and nuts
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
The baked pepper strips are combined with a tender filling of cream cheese, spicy herbs, walnuts and garlic. The result is a delicious that complements every holiday meal wonderfully and will convince every guest of the taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4-5 red peppers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 sprigs basil
- 2-3 sprigs coriander
- 200g cream cheese
- 70g walnuts, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- baking sheet
- garlic press
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Grease a baking tray with vegetable oil.
- Spread the peppers on top.
- Roast the vegetables for 30-40 minutes until soft.
- In the meantime, prepare the filling: press the garlic through the press .
- Chop the basil and coriander with a knife.
- Mix the cream cheese well with the nuts, garlic and herbs in a bowl.
- Place the baked peppers in a bowl.
- Cover the vegetables with cling film and 10 -Let stand for 15 minutes.
- De-seed the peppers and peel off the skin of the pods.
- Cut the pods into strips 5-6 cm wide.
- Put about 2 teaspoons of the cream cheese filling on the edge of the pepper pieces.
- Twist each pepper strip into a tight roll.
- Serve the pepper antipasti chilled as a side dish or starter.