Speculaas pralines with almonds and chocolate
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 95 minutes
The are simply heavenly. The pralines are made from almonds and mascarpone and taste fantastically delicious with a chocolate coating. Spekulatius pralines are wonderful as gifts and for eating yourself.
Please review recipe:
- 150 g spiced speculoos
- 25 g almonds, ground
- 50 g almonds, chopped
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 70 g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp sugar sprinkles
- 1 tbsp pistachios, chopped
- food processor
- Mix the speculoos spice in a food processor into crumbs.
- Add the ground and chopped almonds, mascarpone, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Knead everything into an even mass.
- If the biscuit mixture is not sticky, you can add a tablespoon of mascarpone stir.
- In this combination, 2 tablespoons of mascarpone is perfect!
- Form about 25-30 small balls out of the speculoos mixture, depending on the size.
- Dunk the praline balls in melted chocolate.
- The pralines with sprinkles of sugar or chopped pistachios, if desired topping.
- Put the Spekulatius chocolates in the fridge for 1 hour.