Spanish tapas with serrano ham and bread
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Spanish tapas with Serrano ham belong on every tapas buffet. With dark bread, tomato paste and mustard seeds, the tapas become a real taste experience. Classics from Spanish tapas cuisine also taste great as a snack between meals.
Please review recipe:
- 1 packet of dark bread
- Tomato paste, to taste
- 200g Serrano ham
- Olive oil, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pickled mustard seeds, optional
- 1 handful of lettuce leaves
- Blueberries, for serving
- Almonds, to serve
- Cut the dark bread into slices.
- Spread with tomato paste, season with salt and drizzle over a little olive oil.
- Spread the pickled mustard seeds and lettuce leaves on the bread.
- Serve the bread with Serrano ham, blueberries and almonds
Instead of the dark bread, light bread slices can also be used, these are toasted and also spread with ripe tomatoes, olive oil and salt.