Spanish rocket salad with figs, mango, goat cheese and honey mustard dressing
A quick one made with tangy nutty arugula, sweet mango and figs. It’s a late-summer treat that’s refined with goat’s cheese and a delicious honey mustard dressing.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 6 votes )
- 50-80 g rocket
- 1 mango, ripe
- 50 g goat cheese
- 6 figs
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds, or seed mix
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 5 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp mustard, medium hot
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch salt
- pepper, to taste
- Wash the rocket and dry it in a salad spinner.
- Place the rocket on a flat plate.
- Quarter the figs and dice the goat’s cheese.
- Peel the mango and cut into large cubes.
- All on the rocket salad Distribute.
- Shake the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard and honey vigorously in a dressing shaker.
- Roast the sunflower seeds in the pan over a low heat and allow to cool.
- Pour the honey mustard dressing over the salad just before eating.
- Sprinkle the rocket salad with sunflower seeds and enjoy!
- salad spinner
- large salad plate
- cutting board
- dressing shaker