Spaghetti with green asparagus, tomatoes and cilantro
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 18 minutes
Attention all asparagus fans! Spaghetti with green asparagus is the perfect recipe that is quick and easy to prepare. Pasta with asparagus is a great way to conjure up a delicious springtime dish.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 500g white asparagus
- 500g spaghetti
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 pinch of sugar
- Chili pepper, finely chopped
- Coriander, finely chopped
- pasta colander
- pasta spoon
- wooden spatula
- Cook the spaghetti al dente in plenty of salted water.
- Poach the thin asparagus spears lightly in a pan with a little butter over a medium heat for approx. 2-3 minutes.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes and season with salt for approx. three minutes while stirring and pepper.
- Remove the vegetables from the heat and season with a sauce made from a mixture of olive oil, crushed garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, salt, sugar, coriander and finely chopped chilli.
- Drain the water from the spaghetti pot and add the butter Fold into the pasta.
- Add the asparagus and tomatoes and the sauce.
- Stir the pasta and serve.