Spaghetti with chicken and cheese sauce
You don’t need too many ingredients for this quick and easy pasta. Creamy cheese sauce, fried chicken and spaghetti taste super delicious as a trio and are flavored with garlic.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 350 ml milk
- 300 g spaghetti
- 800 g chicken breast fillet
- 250 g processed cheese
- 4 garlic cloves
- grated cheese, for serving
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- Fry the chicken breast fillet in a pan until golden brown.
- Then pour in the milk and bring to the boil.
- Add the pressed garlic cloves with the melted cheese.
- Approx. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Place the spaghetti on a plate with the chicken and cheese sauce, fresh herbs and grated cheese.
- pasta strainer
- mixing spoon