Spaghetti pizza on the grill
Portions: 5 persons | Preparation: 62 minutes
pizza on the grill with pasta topping is a hearty favorite dish. The spaghetti pizza is made from a fluffy yeast dough that becomes very crispy and incredibly delicious on the pizza stone.
Please review recipe:
- 200 ml water, lukewarm
- 1/2 cube yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 350 g flour
- 25 g oil
- 300 g spaghetti
- 50-80 g Passed tomatoes
- Herbs from Provence
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 180-200 g mozzarella, grated
- Dissolve lukewarm water with yeast, salt and sugar in a food processor.
- Add the flour and oil and knead everything into a dough.
- Leave the pizza dough to rise in a warm place for approx. 30 minutes.
- Let the pizza dough rise for approx. Roll out to a size of 25×35 cm and place on a 30×40 cm pizza stone lined with baking paper.
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water al dente and drain.
- Mix the tomato passata with the ketchup and herbs de Provence.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza dough. Leave the edge free.
- Add some of the tomato sauce to the spaghetti, stir.
- Turn the pasta on a fork and place it on the spread pizza dough.
- Sprinkle the spaghetti pizza with mozzarella.
- In the preheated gas grill Bake at 200 degrees for about 10-12 minutes.
The can also be baked in the oven at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes .
- Food processor
- Kitchen brush
- Pizza stone
- Gas grill
- Pizza cutter