Spaghetti bolognese with garlic and parmesan
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Spaghetti with bolognese sauce is delicious and easy to make. The classic Italian recipe is a combination of pasta with a thick tomato and meat sauce. Bolognese ingredients are simple and minimal.
Please review recipe:
- 500g ground beef
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 100g pancetta, pork belly
- 100g parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup Red wine
- 400 g Peeled tomatoes
- Herbs such as oregano, rosemary, basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 400 ml water
- 250 spaghetti
- Chop the garlic.
- Cut the onion, carrot and pancetta into fine strips.
- Fry in butter together with the garlic.
- Add the minced meat and red wine and sauté for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Deglaze with the cream and set aside Bring to the boil.
- Chop the peeled tomatoes into small pieces and add to the mincemeat.
- Pour in water, salt and bring to the boil.
- Cook at medium heat for about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water until al dente.
- At the end of the cooking time, add the chopped herbs to the Bolognese.
- Serve the spaghetti Bolognese with grated Parmesan.
- cutting board
- deep pan
- mixing spoon
- pasta colander