Soft pumpkin potato pancakes with lemon, milk and herbs
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
The whole family will enjoy the vegetarian potato pancakes. Soft and tasty pumpkin with milk goes particularly well with sour cream or herb quark.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 ml milk
- 200 g flour
- 300 g pumpkin
- Herbs, to taste
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp oil
- Mix the eggs with salt and milk in a bowl.
- Add the flour and stir until there are no lumps.
- Cover the dough with a cloth and leave to stand at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Peel the squash and drain on a fine or medium Grate the grater.
- Chop the herbs.
- Squeeze the juice from a lemon.
- Add the pumpkin, herbs and 1 tablespoon lemon juice to the batter.
- Stir the batter well.
- Grease a pan with oil and set it on a medium Heat up the heat.
- Spoon the batter into the pan.
- Fry the potato pancakes until brown on each side for a few minutes.
- mixing spoon