Soft banana cake with kefir and vanilla
Soft and delicate pastries with a subtle aroma of fruits and vanilla will perfectly complement a cup of tea. It can be wonderfully refined with pieces of nuts or chocolate.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil + some for greasing
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 200g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300ml kefir
- 240g flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a baking tin with cooking oil.
- Cut the bananas into small pieces or mash them with a fork.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar using a mixer until light and fluffy.
- As soon as possible When the eggs have doubled in volume, add the vanilla extract, kefir and vegetable oil.
- Mix well until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Sieve the flour and mix in a bowl with the salt and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients little by little add to the liquid ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add the bananas to the batter, mix well and fill into the tin.
- Bake the banana cake for approx. 40-50 minutes.
- Baking pan
- Cutting board