Snowman cheese snack made from mozzarella and sour cream
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
The cute snowmen made of mozzarella and sour cream with their red hats are easy to bite into. A wonderful cheese snack for a party.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 200 g grated mozzarella
- 3-4 tbsp sour cream
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 vine tomato
- sesame, optional
- Slice the vine tomato and place on a plate.
- Mix the mozzarella with sour cream and garlic powder.
- Form the cheese mixture into small and large balls.
- Place the small balls on top of the large cheese balls and place on top of the tomato slices.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Put half a tomato on each snowman as a cap.
- Serve the snowmen as a cheese snack.