Smoothie bowl with strawberries as a power breakfast
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
The smoothie bowl tastes berry and creamy and puts a smile on everyone’s face. With strawberries and bananas you get a sweet treat without a guilty conscience. The bowl is very refreshing with buttermilk, quark and yoghurt and very healthy with oatmeal and chia.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 200 g strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 mango
- 50 g yoghurt
- 100 ml buttermilk
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 150 g quark
- 4 tbsp oatmeal
- grapes, for topping
- hand blender
- Wash the strawberries, put 2 strawberries aside for the garnish.
- Peel the bananas and cut them into small pieces.
- Put the strawberries, bananas, yoghurt, buttermilk, agave syrup and chia seeds in a tall blender jug.
- Use the hand blender Finely purée.
- Then mix with the quark and divide between bowls.
- Smoothiebowl garnish with strawberries, grapes, mango, chia and oatmeal.