Smoothie bowl with raspberries, chia seeds and muesli for breakfast
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
Fresh smoothie for spooning out of the bowl is incredibly delicious. The smoothie bowl tastes fruity and can be easily combined with muesli, chia, pumpkin seeds and berries.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 100g raspberries + for garnish
- 125ml milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp muesli, to taste
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp blueberries
- 3-4 slices apple
- 1 banana
- Pure the raspberries, half a banana, milk and maple syrup in a blender to make a slightly thicker smoothie.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- With raspberries, pumpkin seeds, muesli, chia seeds, blueberries, apple slices and
- half a banana sliced Arrange on the smoothie bowl and enjoy.