Smoothie bowl with raspberries and bananas
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
With a smoothie bowl you get a fruity delicious breakfast. A creamy smoothie is prepared from raspberries, bananas, quark, water and chia. The smoothie bowl ensures a fresh start to the day.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 2 bananas
- 100 g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 50 g low-fat quark
- 80 ml water
- 2 tbsp oatmeal
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- Hand blender
- Set aside some raspberries for garnish.
- Put a banana and the remaining raspberries in a mixing bowl.
- Add low-fat quark, chia and water.
- Puree finely with a hand blender.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- Garnish the smoothie bowl with banana slices and the remaining raspberries.
- Spread the oatmeal over the bowl and sweeten with honey.