Small tartlets with fresh berries and mascarpone cream
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
This airy with fresh berries and a mascarpone cream will make every heart beat faster. If you like delicious and beautifully presented desserts, you should definitely try this recipe.
Please review recipe:
- 3 eggs
- ¹⁄₂ cup sugar 200 ml
- 1 cup flour 200 ml
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 200 g cream, cold
- 70 g caster sugar
- 250 g mascarpone, cold
- 80 g berries, according to season
- 1 sprig of mint
- Mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with the mixer.
- Very slowly pour in the sugar.
- Then add the flour.
- Mix the batter thoroughly with the mixer until it is homogeneous
- Pour the finished dough into small baking tins.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and bake the tartlets in it for about 35 minutes.
- Should the top side become too brown in the meantime, simply cover with aluminum foil.
- Whip the cold cream with the icing sugar until stiff.
- In a separate bowl, stir the mascarpone until creamy.
- Fold the heavy cream under the mascarpone.
- As soon as the tarts have cooled, top them with the cream.
- With berries and mint Garnish.
- Serve the finished tartlets with tea or coffee.
To check if the dough is ready, insert a toothpick. It should come out clean and dry.
- Small Baking Cups