Small rice pudding cakes with apricots for Easter
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
Rice pudding served differently, as small cakes! The rice pudding is boiled, refined with lemon zest and cinnamon and baked in small oven dishes. Served with apricots and cream, the sweet Easter dessert looks delicious.
Please review recipe:
- 350 ml milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- lemon zest, optional
- 175 g rice
- 80 g honey
- 4 eggs
- 4 apricots, or peaches
- whipped cream, for serving
- Bring the milk, cinnamon and lemon zest to a boil.
- Add the rice and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Let the rice cool slightly.
- Stir in the honey and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Add almonds or raisins if you like.
- Pour the rice pudding mixture into small greased oven dishes.
- Bake the rice pudding at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Let the small rice pudding cakes cool down.
- Garnish with apricots and spray cream and serve.
- small oven dishes