Small Halloween pizza with olives, tomato sauce and mozzarella
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 160 minutes
Appropriate for the spooky season, these little ones with black spiders are coming to the table! The mini pizza is guaranteed to be a hit at a Halloween buffet. The airy yeast dough, the aromatic tomato sauce with melt-in-the-mouth mozzarella cheese taste fantastic.
Please review recipe:
- 500 g flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 p. Dry yeast
- 2 tsp sugar
- Olive oil, for greasing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, small
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tin tomatoes, diced
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, for Season to taste
- Dried oregano, to taste
- Dried basil, to taste
- 1 scoop of mozzarella
- 20 g black olives
Prepare Pizza Dough
- Into the bowl of the stand mixer,
- Add the flour and salt.
- Mix the yeast and sugar with 12 ounces of lukewarm water.
- Leave for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the yeast to the flour.
- In the stand mixer Knead for 5-10 minutes to form an elastic dough.
- Form the dough into a ball and place in a mixing bowl lightly greased with olive oil.
- Leave covered in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Knead the dough once and close again Form into a ball.
- Let rise for another 30 minutes.
Prepare the tomato sauce
- Dice the onion.
- Chop the garlic finely.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan.
- Add the diced onions and sauté until translucent.
- Briefly sauté the garlic.
- Add the canned tomatoes.
- Season the pizza sauce with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer and let it simmer a little.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C top and bottom heat.
- Cover two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut the dough in half.
- One First put half back in the bowl and cover.
- Cut the other half into 10-12 equal pieces.
- Then roll them into balls and flatten them with your hand.
- Place the mini pizza flatbreads on the baking trays with a little space between them .
- Spread with the tomato sauce.
- Grate the mozzarella on a coarse grater and spread on top.
- Arrange the black olives on the pizzas in the shape of a spider.
- Bake the pizzas for about 15 minutes.
- Food processor
- Large bowl
- Rolling pin
- Cutting board
- Sauté pan
- Baking spatula
- Baking sheet