Simply bake your own bread with fresh yeast
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 170 minutes
Baking bread is not difficult at all with this recipe. Knead a yeast dough from the ingredients and after 2 hours of rest the bread can be baked. The bread becomes very soft on the inside and has a crispy golden crust on the outside.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.6 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 1½ tsp salt
- 5 g fresh yeast
- 370 ml water
- 500 g flour
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Hand mixer with dough hook
- Clear film
- Flour sieve
- Bread baking pan
- In a bowl, dissolve the salt and yeast in warm water.
- Put the flour through a sifter.
- Add the sifted flour to the yeast and knead into a smooth dough for about half a minute.
- Put the dough into a large bowl and cover with cling film.
- Let stand in a warm environment for two hours.
- Spread some flour on the work surface.
- Knead the dough with your hands into a flat shape.
- Then lightly fold each edge into an envelope fold inwards.
- Grease a baking tin with oil and dust with flour.
- Place the bread dough in the baking tin, smooth side up.
- Sprinkle with flour, cover with a towel and leave to stand for half an hour.
- The dough should have doubled in size by this time.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Place a pot of boiling water in the oven for 5-10 minutes and then remove.
- The bread about 40-50 Bake in the oven for minutes.
- When the bread is ready, with a han Cover the cloth and let cool.