Simple vegetable soup made from potatoes, carrots and buckwheat
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
No time to worry about dinner? Then you should definitely prepare this simple one from potatoes, carrots and buckwheat. Most likely, at home you will find all the ingredients for it.
Please review recipe:
- 1 onion
- 3-4 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1200ml water
- 3-4 tbsp buckwheat
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Peel the vegetables.
- Cut the onion into small pieces.
- Cut the potatoes and carrot into pieces that are not too large.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Fry the onions in it for 4-5 minutes.
- Hot water Add in.
- Add the buckwheat and the remaining vegetables.
- Bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Season the vegetable soup with salt and pepper about 5 minutes before the end of the boil.
Depending on how thick you want the soup to be, add a little more or a little less buckwheat.
- cutting board