Simple turkey cutlets with carrots and feta
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 23 minutes
These cutlets are juicy, tender and very soft. Served with a side dish or a favorite sauce, everyone will appreciate the turkey escalope.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 700-800 g ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 carrot
- 1-2 sprigs herbs
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 100 g feta cheese
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- frying pan
- Peel and grate the carrot.
- Chop the herbs.
- Mix the ground beef with the egg, carrot, herbs and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Add the crumbled feta, salt and pepper and stir again.
- Out of the ground beef mixture Form small escalopes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Put the escalope in it and sauté for about 4-5 minutes until brown.
- Then turn over and cook under a lid for the same amount of time.
- Turkey escalope with carrots and feta with a Serve as a side dish or sauce.