Simple sponge cake with chocolate chips, vanilla and mineral water
A simple and quick to make without a lot of frills, which is stirred together from simple ingredients and tastes super delicious with chocolate chips.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 6 tbsp oil
- 200 g flour
- 50 g chocolate chips
- 210 g sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 240 ml mineral water
- Grease a loaf tin lightly with a little oil.
- Sieve the flour into a bowl.
- Add the sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the vanilla extract, vinegar and oil.
- Pour in the water and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate drops.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin.
- Bake the sponge cake at 190 °C for approx. 35-40 minutes.
- loaf pan
- kitchen brush
- hand mixer