Simple roast pork with garlic, mustard and adjika marinade
Portions: 12 persons | Preparation: 720 minutes
The meat is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, with a pleasant aroma of garlic and mustard. The recipe is simple and the result deliciously hearty. Roast pork is a popular holiday dish.
Please review recipe:
- 7 garlic cloves
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp table mustard
- ⅔ tbsp adjika, dry
- 1 tbsp salt
- ⅓ tbsp black pepper
- 1700-1900 g roast pork, preferably neck
- 1 tbsp butter
- garlic press
- oven dish
- cling film
- Mix the olive oil, mustard, adjika, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Press the garlic through the press and add.
- Rinse the pork under running water.
- Dab dry with paper towels.
- Include the meat on all sides of the marinade.
- Place in a bowl, cover with cling film and leave to marinate in the fridge for 10-12 hours.
- Heat the butter and the remaining vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Lightly sear the meat on all sides.
- Place in an oven dish and cover with foil.
- Bake at 180 °C for about an hour and a half.
- Remove the foil and pour the meat over the pan juices.
- Increase the oven temperature to 220 °C and bake the roast for a further 15 minutes .