Simple roast goose with only 2 ingredients from the oven
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 195 minutes
With this simple recipe for , your guests will be surprised. Only salt is needed for the holiday meal. With this recipe, the meat will be juicy and tasty, the crust – golden brown, crispy and appetizing.
Please review recipe:
- 1 goose
- 1 tsp salt
- Roasting dish
- Gut the goose, rinse and dry.
- Remove excess fat.
- Use a fork or knife to cut the skin in several places.
- Take care not to damage the meat.
- Season the roast goose Rub and place in a roasting pan with a wire rack.
- Do not cover the goose too tightly with aluminum foil and place in the oven preheated to 180 °C.
- To calculate the cooking time, allow 30 minutes per kilogram of weight.
- 30 Minutes before the end of cooking, remove the foil so that the goose is brown and crispy.
- Occasionally pour off the drained fat in the roasting pan.
- Take the finished goose out of the oven.
- Cover the roast goose with foil and let it rest for 20 minutes – this will the even juicier one.