Simple potato soup with sausage, bacon and carrots
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
A simple, hearty potato soup with sausage and bacon tastes delicious. Potato soup is perfect for lunch or dinner.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.8 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 3-4 bacon
- 1 onion
- 6-8 potatoes
- 450 g smoked sausage
- 2-3 carrots
- 1-2 sticks of celery
- 1 l water
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Herbs, at will
- mixing spoon
- cutting board
- soup ladle
- soup plate
- Finely chop the bacon and sauté in a saucepan for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chopped onions and sauté for another 3-5 minutes.
- Chop the potatoes and sausages into medium-sized pieces.
- Chop the carrots and celery into small pieces.
- Add everything to the pan with the bacon and onions.
- Add water to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season the potato soup with salt and pepper.
- Pre Sprinkle with chopped herbs before serving.