Simple pear cake with cinnamon made from a batter
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
You can bake delicious cakes with pears. Here is a fruity one with cinnamon that is prepared in no time and tastes super delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 3 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 100 g butter + for greasing
- 200 g flour + for sprinkling
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 pears
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Use a mixer to mix the eggs and sugar for a few minutes.
- Pour in the melted butter and mix again.
- Add the flour and baking powder in portions, stirring constantly, and mix with the mixer.
- Core the pears and the Cut lengthways into wedges.
- Grease a baking tin with butter and dust with flour.
- Pour the batter into the tin and place the pears on top.
- Sprinkle the cake with cinnamon.
- Cook the pear cake at 180° for 45-50 minutes Bake C.
- hand mixer
- mixing bowl
- kitchen scale
- baking dish