Simple mushroom soup with forest mushrooms, potatoes and carrots
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
This simple soup is incredibly fragrant and tasty. With an intense mushroom aroma, small pieces of potato and delicious vegetables, this is simply irresistible and must be prepared.
Please review recipe:
- 700-900 g porcini mushrooms
- 2 L water
- 1 onion
- 3-4 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- Salt, to taste
- 5-7 peppercorns, black
- 4-5 allspice corns, whole
- Herbs, to taste
- Select, clean, rinse and cut the mushrooms into medium-sized pieces.
- Put the mushrooms in a saucepan.
- Pour cold water over them.
- Place the saucepan on the stove and bring the water to a boil.
- The whole thing Simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the foam that forms on the surface.
- Add a whole onion to the soup.
- Prepare the soup on the stove for about half an hour.
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces Cut.
- Chop the carrots very small.
- Add the vegetables to the soup and season with salt.
- Add allspice and pepper and cook the soup for another 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the mushroom soup with the chopped herbs.
Aspen mushrooms, mountain aspen mushrooms, white mushrooms and others are great for the soup.
- cutting board