Simple meat soup with eggs and vegetables
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 43 minutes
Simple meat soup with pork, eggs and vegetables is tasty and filling. Due to the addition of beaten eggs, an ordinary meat soup becomes thicker, richer and more interesting in taste. This appetizer can be served for both lunch and dinner.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 1 kg pork
- 3 l water
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 pepper
- 4 eggs
- 180 ml sour cream
- 4 tbsp flour
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- herbs, to taste
- cutting board
- Cut the pork into small pieces.
- Place in a saucepan, pour cold water over it.
- Bring to the boil, remove foam from the surface.
- Peel the vegetables, cut into small pieces.
- Put in the saucepan, Simmer for about 30 minutes at medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs, sour cream and flour in a bowl.
- Stir well so that no lumps remain.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the egg mixture thinly, constantly stir.
- Remove the meat soup from the heat about 3-4 minutes later.
- Sprinkle with chopped herbs, serve immediately.