Simple lemon cake with oil and kefir
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
This lemon cake with oil and kefir is soft, tender and airy. Refreshing acidity gives the pastry that certain something. A wonderful recipe that requires a minimum of effort. Add the ingredients to the batter one after the other, beat the whole thing until fluffy and then pour into the baking pan. Less than an hour and the cake is ready.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 80ml vegetable oil, + some for brushing
- 1 lemon, organic
- 3 eggs
- 200g sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 150ml kefir
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 200g flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- baking pan
- citrus press
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a baking tin with oil.
- Finely grate the zest from the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
- Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl and use a mixer to beat until light and fluffy.
- Salt, butter, Add lemon juice and kefir, whisk again.
- Stir in the baking powder, flour and lemon zest until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake the cake for about 30-35 minutes until set.
- Lemon cake ahead Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving and enjoy.