Simple layered salad with mushrooms, potatoes and chicken
The one with shiitake mushrooms, potatoes and chicken not only looks delicious, it also tastes very good. The salad is layered with cooked vegetables and meat and finished with mushrooms as the final layer.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 300 g Shiitake mushrooms, marinated from the jar or other mixed mushrooms
- Spear onions
- 200 g chicken breast fillet, cooked
- 2 carrots, cooked
- 3 potatoes, cooked
- 200 g cheese
- 2 eggs, cooked
- 3 gherkins
- 300 g mayonnaise
- A deep salad bowl is needed for this layered salad.
- The bottom of the bowl is lined with cling film.
- When all the layers are laid, the bowl is turned over so that the mushroom caps are visible as the top layer.
- As bottom layer (to be seen later above) the shiitake mushrooms (can also be mixed mushrooms with garlic) are placed with the heads down.
- Then follow the finely chopped leek with dill and finely chopped chicken breast fillet.
- Next come the diced potatoes and Mayonnaise.
- Then the finely sliced carrots, followed by finely grated eggs and mayonnaise.
- The next layer consists of finely diced salted cucumbers.
- Finally the grated cheese mixed with mayonnaise.
- The salad is covered with foil and left for 4 -Place in the fridge for 6 hours.
- The layered salad is then turned out onto a flat serving plate and sprinkled with some parsley or dill.
- salad bowl
- cling film
- cutting board
- serving plate