Simple flatbread snack filled with mushrooms and cheese
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
simple flatbread snack that is also a great addition to a festive menu. The fried mushrooms and melted cheese combine with the herbs to become simply delicious and add a fresh touch to the taste.
Please review recipe:
- 400 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt, to taste
- 2-3 slices of melted cheese
- 1 flatbread, thin, large
- mayonnaise, to taste
- herbs, to taste, optional
- Chop the mushrooms.
- Chop the onion finely.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Fry the mushrooms and onion in it until golden.
- Then season with salt.
- Cut the cheese into smaller pieces.
- Arrange the flatbread on the table and spread with mayonnaise.
- Place the cooled mushrooms and cheese on top.
- Add chopped herbs, if desired.
- Roll the flatbread tightly, starting on the long side.
- Cool the roll a little Leave and cut into portioned slices.
- Serve the filled flatbread as a starter or snack.
- cutting board
- frying pan