Simple dessert in a glass with Giotto cream and cream puffs
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Homemade Giotto cream with cream puffs is a great dessert that not only looks good, but also tastes great. This nutty caramel dessert in a glass is suitable for every occasion and is easy to prepare.
Please review recipe:
- 500 g low-fat quark
- 400 g Greek natural yoghurt
- 1 pack of Giotto chocolates
- 250 g cream puffs, or 100 g ladyfingers
- dessert glasses
- Cut the biscuits into small pieces.
- For the cream: mix the quark with Greek yoghurt.
- Crush the Giotto balls with a fork and add to the cream.
- Layer the dessert: cream, then the cream puffs, then the cream again.
- Up place a Giottokugel on top of the cream layer.
- Chill the dessert in the glass until ready to eat.