Simple crumble cake with quark and gooseberries
Portions: 12 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
A simple crumble cake with quark is refined with gooseberries in this recipe. The slight acidity of the berries goes wonderfully with quark cream and the crumbly crumble dough. A beautiful cake that tastes delicious and refreshing.
Please review recipe:
- 250g butter, melted
- 210g sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 packet baking powder
- 500g flour
- 1kg curd cheese
- 1 packet vanilla custard powder
- 180 g sugar
- 1 egg
- lemon juice, one lemon
- 200 g gooseberries
Prepare the dough
- Mix the sugar with the melted butter and vanilla sugar.
- Add a pinch of salt, egg and flour with the baking powder.
- Stir everything with the dough hook until crumbly.
- Retain 1/4 of the dough.
- 3/4 of the Press the dough evenly onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
Prepare the filling
- Mix the quark with the vanilla pudding powder, sugar, egg and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Spread the quark cream on the dough.
- Wash the gooseberries, sort and place on the Spread the quark mixture.
- Spread the remaining dough over the berries as crumbles.
- Bake the crumble cake in the preheated oven at 175 degrees for 30 – 35 minutes on the middle shelf.
- hand mixer
- baking sheet
- parchment paper