Simple Christmas dessert with yoghurt, raspberries and speculoos
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
The last course of a Christmas menu is of course a dessert in a glass! This Christmas dessert with yoghurt and speculoos is quick to prepare and delicious, and is the crowning glory of Christmas.
Please review recipe:
- 600 g Greek natural yoghurt
- 100 g speculoos
- 100 g raspberries or other berries, frozen
- 175 g cinnamon stars
- dessert glasses
- Fill the bottom of the glasses with the yoghurt.
- Spread the frozen raspberries over the yoghurt.
- Break speculoos into small pieces and place on top of the berries.
- Garnish the dessert with a few raspberries.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours leave.
- Before serving, top the Christmas dessert with a cinnamon star.