Simple cheesecake with chocolate shortcrust pastry
Portions: 12 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
Chocolate and cheesecake is a dream combination. The crumbly chocolaty dough with the creamy cheese mass almost melts in your mouth. A great cake for a coffee break.
Please review recipe:
- 350 g flour
- 150 g sugar
- 200 g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 pack baking powder
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 180 g butter, softened, in pieces
- 500 g low-fat quark
- 200 g sugar
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- 1 pack vanilla pudding powder
Prepare the shortcrust pastry
- Beat the sugar, butter and egg until fluffy.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and cocoa and knead into the dough.
- Press the dough into a springform pan and pull up an edge.
Prepare the filling
- Butter with sugar and eggs stir until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla sugar, vanilla pudding powder and quark.
- Mix to an even mass.
Finish the cheesecake
- Spread the quark mixture over the shortcrust pastry base.
- Bake the cheesecake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for 50 minutes.
- If necessary After 30 minutes baking time, cover the top of the cake with baking paper.
- Cheesecake serve chilled with a cup of coffee.
- hand mixer
- springform pan
- baking paper