Simple breakfast with fried eggs and wild garlic
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 7 minutes
The spicy wild garlic leaves taste slightly hot and at the same time fresh like spring. Together with fried fried eggs they make a great breakfast.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 4 eggs
- 1 handful of wild garlic leaves
- 1 tbsp oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Wash the wild garlic leaves and pat dry.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Fry the whole wild garlic leaves lightly in the oil.
- Crack the eggs in.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the fried eggs on two plates and serve with bread.