Simple asparagus risotto with green asparagus and parmesan
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
This asparagus risotto with green asparagus is an easy and delicious dish that can be prepared in no time. The green asparagus and parmesan give the risotto a delicate touch that will delight every palate. It’s worth trying!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 1 1/2 cup risotto rice
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 bunch green asparagus
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Deep pan
- Bass spatula
- Cutting board
- Chop the onion and garlic and sauté in butter.
- Add the rice and sauté briefly.
- Deglaze with white wine and allow to reduce.
- Gradually add the vegetable broth and stir constantly until the broth has been absorbed.
- Greens Cut the asparagus into small pieces and add, continue cooking until the asparagus is done.
- Stir in the parmesan and butter.
- Season the asparagus risotto with salt and pepper and serve.
When preparing the risotto, it is best to use boiling hot vegetable stock to speed up the cooking process of the rice and achieve a creamier consistency. You should also make sure to stir the rice constantly to ensure even preparation and a fine consistency.