Simple apple pie with vanilla pudding, almonds and quark
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
Delicious with custard cream that just melts in your mouth. The apple pie is quick and easy to prepare and tastes great.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 250 g flour
- 220 ml milk
- 180 g low-fat quark
- ½ p. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 80 g sugar
- ½ p. Vanilla pudding powder
- 230 ml milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 apple, preferably large
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 80 g flaked almonds
- mixing bowl
- kitchen scale
- hand mixer
- springform pan
- cutting board
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the flour, milk, low-fat quark, baking powder, eggs and 80 g sugar in a bowl.
- Pour the batter evenly over the bottom of the cake tin.
- For the pudding: 230 ml Boil the milk and stir in the pudding powder with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Distribute the vanilla pudding evenly over the dough.
- Cut the apple into wedges and mix them with cinnamon in a bowl.
- Place the apples on the pudding layer and sprinkle with flaked almonds.
- Bake the apple pie at 180 degrees for 60 minutes.