Shish kebab with mayonnaise marinade
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 230 minutes
The shashlik is marinated in mayonnaise, mustard and sour cream. The grilled meat with onions and garlic is juicy and spicy.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 1 kg pork neck
- 2 onions
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 3 garlic cloves
- garlic press
- shish kebabs
- Cut the meat into medium-sized pieces.
- Peel the onion and garlic.
- Cut the onion into half rings.
- Put the garlic through a press.
- Place the meat in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper .
- Add sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard and onion with garlic.
- Mix the meat well.
- Leave the meat to marinate in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Mix the meat in the marinade every hour.
- Drag the shish kebab onto skewers and grill over the grill for about 20 minutes.