Shish kebab with lamb and zucchini
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
An interesting way of preparing shashlik, but with a lot of taste and aroma. The lamb is briefly grilled with vegetables on skewers, then coated in egg breading with herbs and grilled.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 1 kg of lamb
- 500 g of courgettes
- Salt, to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- Red peppers, to taste
- Onion rings, optional
- cutting board
- Cut the lamb into small pieces and season with salt.
- Cut the zucchini into slices.
- Drag the meat alternately with the zucchini (and red peppers and onion rings if you like) onto the skewers and grill on the hot grill.
- Then Remove the meat from the skewers and sprinkle with chopped cilantro, chopped onions and dill.
- Crack the eggs with a whisk and roll the meat in them.
- Then finish grilling the meat on a grill.