Shish kebab with coriander and yoghurt sauce
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
The delicious shashlik skewers from the grill are a delicacy with coriander, leeks and lemons. The pork is grilled on skewers and served with a refreshing yoghurt sauce.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.8 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 1 kg pork
- 1 bunch coriander
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 lemons to taste
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 200 g yoghurt
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cutting board
- bbq skewers
- Dice the meat and place in a bowl.
- Add the chopped leeks, the zest of 1 lemon, the juice of 1 lemon, half a bunch of chopped
- green coriander, and olive oil to the meat.
- Now season everything with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cut the remaining 2 lemons into slices.
- Drag the meat onto skewers, alternating with the onion rings and lemon slices.
- Grill the shashlik for 10-15 minutes, turning the skewers regularly.
- For the sauce: mix the yoghurt with the remaining coriander, season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Serve the finished shashlik with the yoghurt sauce.