Shish kebab in pomegranate marinade with lime and onion
Portions: 7 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Grilling with fruit marinade has always been popular with gourmets. The excellent combination of meat and pomegranate makes the shish kebab refined with spicy acidity and sharpness. The shish kebab turns out juicy, tender and has a unique aroma.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 18 votes )
- 2.5 kg pork neck
- 3 onions
- 2 limes
- 1 l pomegranate juice
- spice mixture, Chmeli Suneli to taste
- coriander spice, to taste
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 bunch coriander, fresh
- Cutting board
- Metal skewers
- Rinse the meat under cold running water.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the shish kebab in a saucepan and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the Khmeli Suneli spice mix and coriander spice to the meat.
- Slice the limes and add to the meat.
- Peel the onions and chop them in a blender.
- Add the onion mixture to the meat, mix everything together.
- Chop the coriander leaves into small pieces in a blender.
- Add the coriander greens to the meat.
- Den Gradually add pomegranate juice in a glass while stirring the meat constantly.
- Add vegetable oil and mix everything well.
- Marine the shashlik in the pomegranate marinade for at least 4 hours.
- The meat can also remain in the marinade for two days.
- Put the kebab on skewers and grill evenly over the grill.
- The kebab tastes delicious with a juicy pineapple salad.
Pickled onions serve with the shish kebab.