Shawarma with ham and vegetables. Minimum ingredients, maximum taste
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Shawarma is a meat dish from Arabic cuisine that has also spread to Europe in recent years. In this recipe, the meat is replaced with ham. The wraps, topped with crisp white cabbage, juicy tomatoes and spicy ham, taste delicious and are a hearty snack for in between.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 200 g white cabbage
- Salt, to taste
- 100-150 g ham or sausage
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 lavash, thin
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1-2 tbsp mayonnaise
- cutting board
- Cut the white cabbage into thin strips.
- Salt to taste and grate lightly with your hands.
- Chop the ham into fine strips and cut the tomatoes into medium-sized pieces.
- Place the lavash flatbread on the work surface.
- Cabbage, ham and tomatoes Spread evenly on top.
- Season with ketchup and mayonnaise.
- Roll up the flatbread into a wrap and serve.