Scrambled eggs with ham as a breakfast idea without bread
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
It couldn’t be easier! The slices of ham are filled with fluffy scrambled eggs and topped with tomatoes and chives. A great breakfast of scrambled eggs with no bread!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 3 eggs
- 50ml milk
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 ham slices
- chives, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk.
- Add the milk and stir.
- Pour the egg mixture into a heated pan with the oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the tomatoes.
- Scrambled eggs, stirring gently bring.
- Distribute the scrambled eggs on slices of ham.
- Drag a tomato onto each skewer.
- Hold the two opposite ends of the ham with the skewer.
- Cut the chives into fine rings and sprinkle over the scrambled eggs.
- mixing spoon
- finger food skewers bamboo